Friday, October 24, 2008

Infection

Well, it is official, my incision is infected. I saw Dr. Wisdom's parner because she is on vacation. He took a needle and poked around on it, sucked out some gross stuff, and took my stitches out. That's probably more than you wanted to know! I'm on antibiotics for 7 days and hopefully it will improve soon.

I decided to get the prescription filled at Walmart because I had to get things anyway. Going to Walmart with a really sore foot, two little girls, and a long list was a BAD idea! I finally got everything, went back to the pharmacy, and my medicine was not ready. So, I stood there waiting for about 15 minutes. Then, I went to the check-out line. I have VERY POOR judgement when it comes to picking a line!! The lady in front of me wanted to price match a ton of stuff, then had a huge pile of coupons. I can appreciate being cost effective, but my patience was wearing thin. Then, they rung up her 3 heads of lettuce as 88 heads of lettuce! Are you kidding me?? So, she offered to help me load all my stuff back in my basket and move to another line. I took her up and let her help me and finally got checked out.

Then, as we are about to leave, Rylee says, "I have to potty, NOW!" Another day in the life of a busy mom!

2 comments:

Chelsey Jade said...

Wow! Super Mom!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Aww... I'm sorry that your foot is infected and that you've had a crazy day.