I admit that I'm a sucker for cotton candy. A little stand in the mall has been selling bags (and buckets) of cotton candy for a while now, and I told Rylee I would get some for her to share with all of us (yep, tell her it is for her and that she can share with everyone -- sneaky dad). We ate it when we got home, and this is how everything transpired...
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Cotton Candy Treat
Posted by Jason Reeves at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sneaky Dad! Every now and then I buy myself a little cotton candy. The best is the fresh kind at carnival. The girls are so cute!
mmmm.... Cotton Candy. I love the pink kind the best. I'll remember to share some with you all when I come to visit. And the girls are too cute! They have the coolest clothes and giant hairbows!
Post a Comment