Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures from the girls

Here are some more pictures of the girls having fun at the lake.

Looking at the deer eating corn.
Rylee riding GranBob's cane like a horse. She calls it "Princess Beauty."
Reagan and Pa Pa time.
Rylee swinging.
"Hug, Hug" Reagan's approach to kissing GB. She comes from the back of the table, saying "hug,hug" and kisses GB. Then she's gone.
I'm afraid they are not going to want to come home!

1 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Awww... they are so big. I'm sure you are missing them like crazy. It's hard to see pictures of them when they are away having fun, huh? I love to see the pictures, but at the same time I always miss getting to be with them where they are. I'm sure they are going to be so incredibly excited to see you and Jason though!!! I can't imagine the loving you are going to get from them! I hope you are feeling better!!!! Love you!