I have been doing research on new tires for my car. Who knew it would be this difficult? The ones that I currently have will have to be special ordered. They have no warranty and are expected to last 30,000 miles and cost over $1,000. Or, you can go with two other options. They both have warranties for 60,000 or 65,000 miles. They cost less and are expected to last much longer. So, you would think it was an easy decision. The problem is that the other two have different speed ratings. Some places say this is not a problem, others say you should not change speed rating. I don't want to put my family's safety at risk, but I also don't want to pay more for a tire that will last half as long! I think I will make Jason decide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment