Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Missing my girls

I am really starting to miss the girls. I know they are where they need to be, because I really cannot take care of them right now. Pa Pa, Gran, and GranBob are taking good care of them and feeding them very well. Rylee called and told me, "Mommy, I really likes ice cream sandwiches and can we get some for our freezer at home?" Reagan won't talk to me on the phone. Either she's too busy or punishing me for not being there. I think she is missing us more than Rylee. Rylee got up this morning and asked if she had to go home today. They told her she didn't have to go but they would if she really wanted to. She said, "No, I want to stay here for a lot of days!" Here are some pictures Gran sent me.







0 comments: