This morning, Rhonda had surgery on her right foot (the same procedure as she had on her left foot five years ago). We arrived at the surgery center at 6:00 AM, she went into surgery at 7:00 AM, and I met her back in the recovery room at 7:45 AM. Dr. Wisdom said that her right foot was just like the left foot was, and that the surgery was easy. She will be "Robo-Rhonda" in her knee-high boot for the next two weeks. We are thankful that PaPa and Gran Love are taking our girls back home with them this week so Rhonda can focus on healing (i.e. watching everything on our DVR and keeping the couch firmly pressed to the floor ;-).

Waiting on the nurse.





2 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful boot. I hear those are in season this year!
I hope that you get back on your feet soon!! Love you!
Post a Comment