Monday, August 4, 2008

Wrinkle Release?

Rhonda was out of the house at a meeting while I took care of the kids this evening, and I heard Rylee and Reagan making a commotion in the laundry room. To my surprise, I found Reagan's head poking out of the clothes dryer looking at me! Of course, Rylee was inside as well. I immediately grabbed the camera and snapped this photo before tanning their hides for crawling in there (it was funny, though). They understand to never do that again.

2 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

I remember playing hide 'n go seek and using the dryer as a hiding place. It definitely wasn't very comfortable. But I also wasn't 3 years old. They are awfully cute when they are being bad.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that I will find Ethan and Landon in the same situation in no time. You have to admit they sure look cute.