Sunday, August 17, 2008

Before and After...

Today, Rhonda and I had our member directory photos retaken for our Sunday School class since we knew Rhonda had changed quite a bit since the original photo was taken in February. We were surprised with how much difference there is given her near 30-pound weight loss (not to mention a hair style change). I'm posting the before and after photos for comparison (click on the images for close-ups). I'm tremendously proud of her! Don't worry about my personal changes -- my pecs are now huge under my shirt...(crickets chirping)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Hot Mama!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

You BOTH look great!! Rhonda, you are so beautiful!!! I'm so proud of you!!! I bet Rhonda's new cooking and work out plan is good for both of you!! Way to go!

Jessica Schwendeman said...

You both look fabulous...way to go Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, you look GREAT!!! I love your hair! I'm proud of you!
Alicia

Ross and Carrie said...

You are still lookin' good--GREAT! You have inspired me!!