I have been sleeping in this splint for two months now. I went to see my podiatrist today and although I am not 100% better, I have been given freedom from the splint! She said if it has not worked in two months, it probably won't. I got another cortizone injection and this is probably the last one I will get. This is the 4th one so far. I go back in two weeks and we'll see where I'm at. I have a feeling another surgery is in my future. I had the other foot done in July 2003. I learned my lesson and won't be having it done until the fall. Although the cast/boot only has to be worn for two weeks, two weeks in July was not fun! So, it's nearly 11:00 pm and I'm off to bed, where I plan to get a wonderful nights rest, sleeping on my tummy again!!

1 comments:
Yeah!! I hope you sleep like a baby!!!
Post a Comment