Friday, August 8, 2008

The Crib is Down

Well, it's a sad day for me. Yes, I am feeling sorry for myself. Today, I did something I have been dreading. For the first time in 3 1/2 years, we no longer have a crib in our house. I spent the morning taking the crib apart. I know I should be excited that the girls are getting big and can do so much more, but a part of my heart is breaking because I know we will probably not get to use it again. My brain knows that this is the right decision for our family and my health, but, my heart is having a hard time accepting this decision. Here are some pictures of the crib coming down and Reagan's room back to some kind of order since getting the crib out and the toddler bed in its place.

On the bright side, maybe it will get used again. Ashley, it's all yours! It is in our garage waiting for you. But, the offer is only good in Texas, so tell Blake that we expect you back here before you need it!

1 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oh don't you worry!! Baby time doesn't start till we are HOME!!!