Sunday, August 3, 2008

Church

We had a little "fun" after church today. This morning, Rylee insisted on taking a purse to church with her lip gloss in it. You know, the essentials for every little girl. Jason went to pick Rylee up from her class while I got Reagan. Well, he looked and looked in the classroom, but the purse was no where to be found. Rylee was so upset she was about to cry. We told her we would check the lost and found next week, but we might not get it back. Well, that made her feel a little better.

Then, we had already planned to go to the Prestonwood Bookstore because Rylee has been asking for her own bible to take to church. So, we went there and found a little pink New Testament with Psalms for her. They will put her name on it, but she couldn't stand to leave it, so we'll do that later.

So, we get that all done and we are walking to the car. Rylee suddenly has a "need" for her Taggie blanket. So, I look in her backpack, and of course, it is not there. Jason said, "I know it's not in her classroom, because I would have seen it when I was looking for the purse." So, we are now without the purse and Taggie. What a day! At least bear was waiting in the car.

This picture was taken just walking down the hall. We thought it was cute. Reagan is trying to do everything Rylee does. We are trying to encourage Rylee to be a good example.

0 comments: