Friday, August 8, 2008

What Was I Thinking??

My weight loss has slowed down lately, so I decided I would step up my workouts at the gym. Yesterday, I took a class called Barbell Strength. It is a strength training class that should work all your muscles. Yes, that's right, muscles you didn't know you had! This morning I woke up so sore! I decided I had not done enough to punish my weight-loss resistant body, so I took a 60-minute cycling class. Even though I am used to a 60-90 minute workout, this class kicked my butt! I am sure that tomorrow I will be even more sore, plus my butt hurts from the bicycle seat! That scale better be good to me on Monday at my Weight Watcher meeting!

1 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Man, those weight training classes can really kick your butt!! At least you know you are working hard.