While Rhonda and Rylee were at this semester's first children's choir and AWANAs session, I brought Reagan home so she could go to bed. I needed to take Reagan across the church parking lot in my truck to reach our Aviator, but my truck does not have car seats. It was a short distance, so I just buckled her in the back seat. She had fun. After moving Rylee's new booster seat from the Aviator to the truck, Reagan and I decided to have some time together sharing a Haagen-Dazs vanilla shake. She REALLY enjoyed it!






Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Reagan Time
Posted by Jason Reeves at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She knows she's not in her car seat and seems to like it. It's nice you two can have some time together. Sweet pics! Love you!
Awww... what a great Daddy-Daughter moment! That milkshake looks delicious!!! And I love Reagan's excited face in the truck!!
Who needed the milkshake? And I'll bet it was vanilla.
YOu are great parents.
Love, Gran
Post a Comment