After too long away, I headed back to the gym today. The girls were happy to be back and I was, too. It felt good to have a little "normal" back in my life. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home. We had a nice afternoon and I cooked supper. I had my "Godly Encouragement for Moms" group tonight and it was a nice break. I am thankful to my sweet husband for always being willing to let me get out for some "girl time!"
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the pictures and hearing about how y'all are. It's sounds like y'all are crazy busy!!! It looks like visiting Santa was quite an interesting night! I'm sending all the pictures I stole from you page to Blake! He'll be happy to see you all! I'll see y'all soon!
How did your foot feel during the workout?
Post a Comment