Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boots

Rylee has been asking for boots for a while, so we decided to spend some of GranBob's money on that. We got a pair for each of the girls. We went ahead and let them open them tonight so they could enjoy them now. It was so much fun and I can't wait for Christmas! They were both too big, so I went back to Target after they were in bed. They did not have the same one for Reagan, so she is going to have something a little different, but at least we will be able to tell them apart this way.

They decided they should see if they could jump in them, so the next two are them each airborne.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Rylee and Reagan look so cute jumping! They really love their boots!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

I can't wait to see you all, and your house looks beautiful!