Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We did our stockings on Christmas Eve morning at the lake because we would be leaving that night to head to Lamesa. Yes, we use paper grocery bags for our stockings! Not exactly traditional, but we found Santa (or Santa-Bob as I like to call her!) could never fit all of our goodies into regular stockings.

The flashlights were the favorites!
When my niece was little, my parents started a tradition of taking the girls shopping to buy a present for Mommy and Daddy. It was fun for us this year because Rylee was big enough to get involved. This is what we found under the tree. How sweet!
Daddy got a calendar for his office that Gran and Rylee made with pictures and from the past year and Rylee wrote in it. Reagan added some stickers as a final embellishment. Mommy got a camera case for my purse to hold my little camera. Somehow we didn't get a picture of that one.
Rylee got some red dress shoes from GB.
Reagan got a jewelry box from Pa Pa and Gran.
It had a necklace inside!
Rylee got a game from Pa Pa and Gran.
I got a beautiful crystal salad bowl from GB. If I'm going to be eating this much salad, I might as well do it in style, right?
We had a wonderful time at the lake. Now, it is time to make the 2.5 hour drive to Lamesa so we can wake up there on Christmas morning.

0 comments: