Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Morning, Yuck!

I would love just a few minutes to sleep in! No such luck. I'm in for another busy day. We got up and ready and headed to Target.

The boots for Reagan have turned into a major ordeal. I bought the first pair in Size 6. They were too big. I took them back and they did not have the same one in a Size 5. So, I exchanged for a different pair in Size 5. I got home and before I got to try them on her, Rylee decided to play with the clippers and cut the tag off. Of course, they were too small. So, today I got my nerve up and went to Target. I told them what happened and they were very nice to take them back even though the tag was cut off. I did still have the tag, so I think that helped. Also, Rylee apologized to the lady, so that had to help! I was able to get the same ones like Rylee's in a Size 5 and they fit great. We tried them on in the store this time to be sure.

Now, to Dillard's. Reagan's beautiful Christmas dress had a problem. On the front where the bodice meets the skirt, the seam was coming undone. I took it back and they exchanged it for me since it was a "manufacturer defect." They did not have the exact same dress in her size, but I was able to get the one like Rylee's in her size.

I then went to Talbot's to return two pairs of pants that I had gotten and then changed my mind.

We ate lunch at Chick-fil-a in the mall and were done there. We then went to Sam's to pick up the Christmas cards. They were supposed to be ready at 11 am and it was now 1:10 pm. I got the kids out, in the cold, and lugged them into Sam's. The cards were not ready. I went ahead and got the envelopes with hopes of working on them during nap time.

We went home and I put the kids down for naps. I worked on addressing the Christmas cards while they slept. After they woke up, we played a bit and then Daddy got home. I went to my Weight Watcher meeting. I have maintained my weight for 2 weeks now. 4 more to go. We then all met at Wing Stop for supper. Jason took the girls home, I went to Sam's and picked up the cards and stamps and put gas in the truck. I got home and helped Jason get the girls to bed.

Now it's time to stuff, stamp, and seal the cards. I had hopes of catching up on some of my shows while doing this, but Jason "had" to watch Heros. So, I had the joy of sitting through that with him while working on the cards.

They will go out tomorrow and I'm off to bed. Tomorrow looks a little easier!

0 comments: