Okay, get ready...there are tons of pictures, but we had a great day and I could not seem to pick pictures to put up here. So, take a deep breath and stop and rest if you need to!
The tree was decorated and everything was ready when we got there Christmas Eve night.

The girls got up and headed for one of their favorite toys at Mimi and Papa Earl's.

Chelsey has to remind them it is her car!

Rylee's a happy little driver.

Stocking time!

Aunt Ally helped Rylee and I helped Reagan.

Reagan got her hands full and she was done. She did not care what else was in there!

Rylee's new Texas Tech shirt.

Reagan's has Snoopy on it.

Reagan trying out her new lipstick.

Papa Earl got a new coffee mug with the girl's pictures on it.

Rylee got some "big-girl" flip-flops from Aunt Ally and Uncle Blake.

Jason got me a Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo jersey. What a surpirse!

Rylee got some new crocs.

Reagan's new crocs.

They make her run faster and jump higher!

Rylee opening her "big" present.

Reagan checking out her "big" present.

Reagan is not so sure about what she got.

She is checking out the picture of her new kitchen.

Rylee's carousel music box.

Papa Earl and Mimi taped a picture of us on it for fun.

Jason and Colby catching up on some brother time.

Rylee showing off her hamster from the movie, Bolt. Reagan was scared to death of hers!

And, back to old faithful!

Another of their favorite toys. All this new stuff and they want the things they always play with when we are there.

One look at the next few pictures and I am wondering what I got myself into when I said, "I do!"

My "guitar hero"

Having fun playing games.

I decided to try. I was not too good, but it was fun.

The Reeves Family
Jason, Kathy, Granny Dot, Earl, Colby
Chelsey, Rhonda, Ashley
Reagan and Rylee
We also cannot forget Blake, Ashley's husband. He is serving our country in the Navy and is deployed. We missed him and pray for his safe return.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
2 comments:
We have that same kitchen. Jaden loves to play with it. I know Reagan will enjoy it too.
Thanks Rhonda! The pics are great. Christmas was wonderful having almost everyone here. We all missed Blake. And as far as you getting yourself into something, our motto is "once you're in, there's no getting out" he he! Sounds kinda like the mafia doesn't it, and with that pic of Colby it seems we already have a hit man. Thanks again for sharing.
Post a Comment