Well, we are through the weekend and it has been crazy! We got up this morning and went to church. Jason and I had nursery duty in the 22 month old class. Then we went to our class and had a good lesson. We then went to Whataburger and picked up lunch and took it to Laura's. We ate with them and then left the girls there. Jason and I went to Toys R Us and Target to finish up our shopping for the kids. We picked the kids up, went to JC Penney to look for me some pants. Then, I dropped Jason and the kids off at home while I went to the grocery store. I got home, changed clothes, and was ready when our babysitter, Shanna, arrived. We then left to go to our Sunday School class party. We had a great time and enjoyed getting to visit with friends without the kids. We got home about ten and the kids were in bed and Shanna said they did great. We will definately have to use her again! What a day! It was very productive, now I just have to wrap those gifts. I think it can wait, I'm off to bed.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment