Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Toy Clean Out

Jason had a video game night, so I decided to take advantage of some time alone to get some cleaning done. I put Rylee to bed in our bed. I put Reagan in her bed. After they both went to sleep, I moved Reagan into the Pack & Play in our room and went to work. We bought a book shelf for Rylee's room on Wednesday, put it together on Thursday, and I loaded it up Friday. I put books and added a few bins to put toys into. I put some of her pretty music boxes in the top shelves. I then worked in Reagan's room and put some bins in there for toys. She had some extra shelf space since I moved some of the books to Rylee's room. I then attacked both of their closets and got them organized. After all that work, I do feel much better. Jason got home about 1:00 AM and I put my weary head on my pillow at 1:27 AM. Morning will come too early, especially for a Saturday!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

You are such a good wife and mother! I know 7:15 came very early Saturday morning.