We are back home after Reagan's doctor visit. It turned out to be a very long wait. When Dr. Nail came in, he asked if we had been waiting a long time. I said, yes, we've been here a little while. He said they got the charts out of order and we were #48 and he was already on #52. Somehow we got skipped. He apologized multiple times. He is always very good about being on time, so I told him it was no big deal. We had a little Cheerio picnic while we waited. He thinks Reagan just has a cold. He said he has been swamped with kids with colds this week. He gave us a prescription for a steriod just in case it turned into croup over the weekend. Unfortunately, I know the croup cough all too well. So much for the Sunday School class Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night. I guess one of us will go and maybe take Rylee. I have to send food anyway, so one of us should get out of the house and enjoy it.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll keep praying for her to get better soon! Love y'all!
I glad it's just a cold. I know how hard it is when your little ones are sick. You all take care. We love you all!
Post a Comment