Well, I was right! Rylee and Reagan woke up at 7:15. I got up, fed them breakfast, did two loads of laundry, and baked a cake. I then decided it was time for Jason to get out of bed! We got ready and went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Then, to IKEA. My least favorite store. However, that is where we got the bookshelf and bins. I needed an extra shelf and two more bins for Reagan's room. So, into IKEA I go, always frustrated that there is no way out of that place! They make you walk through the whole store to get the three things you need. We then went to Walmart. More about that later. After that, we went home and got the girls down for naps. I then went and got my flu shot. Home again, got six cans of cranberry sauce ready for our Thanksgiving feast with our Sunday School class. We went to the party. We had a nice time. Home again. Bath time and bed time. We then sat down to watch the Tech game. I could not stand it anymore, so I went to bed. What a day!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
IKEA! I've only been there once and could hardly find my way out. It was such a maze. Sounds like you had a busy day. I quit watching the game during the second quarter. Like you I could't bear to watch but Earl kept me informed by yelling "they're going to score another one!" over and over again. Oh well.
Post a Comment