Monday, November 17, 2008

The Adventures of Reagan

This morning, we met my parents at IHOP for breakfast. They brought Skylar with them and then they all came back to the house to visit a little bit. The girls all went into Rylee's room to play dress-up. My parents and I were sitting in the living room visiting and I realized it was pretty quiet. My dad was going to the restroom, so I asked him to check on the girls. Rylee and Skylar were playing in Rylee's room. Reagan was not there. He found her in my bathroom, in my garden tub, with the stopper down, water running and the tub was 1/4 full! She looked at him and just grinned. He called me and as soon as I walked into the bathroom, she started saying, "I sorry, I sorry!" I got her out, and had to take her clothes off because they were sopping wet. The most embarrasing part of all this: I had some lingerie drying on a rack in my bathtub! So, not only could my child have drown, but my Daddy saw my lacy panties!

Then, after all that, we found her sitting in the sink in the girls bathroom. I can't leave her alone for a second!

3 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Holy Moley! That makes me nervous! She sure is an adventurous little thing!

Mimi said...

She just wants to swim! I know it had to be scary, but it is interesting to see how she calculates at her age. She knows what she wants and how to get it. It's going to be fun and a little scary from now on. You know what she is capable of but you two can handle it. This kind of stuff is what makes you good parents. Love you all, Mom

Chelsey Jade said...

Oh wow. She's crazy! The second child always is (Rhonda, Ashley... muhuhaha)