We went to the church for the annual tree lighting tonight. The girls loved it. Rylee watched very quietly and enjoyed it very much. I think Reagan has music in her soul. She wiggled, danced, clapped, and raised her hands in the air. All this while in my lap. I felt bad for the lady in front of us because Reagan kept kicking her. When it was over, my friend Shanna said she thinks Reagan is going to be a dancer. I said as long as there is not a pole involved, that is fine with me! We then went to have supper at Chili's with our friends and had a great night. We have fun with one family because the wife's name is Reagan and their daughter is Riley. That is always confusing! We are blessed with so many friends.




Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment