Ladies, you know shopping for a swimsuit is not fun! Well, I have to admit it is more fun when you've lost 20+ pounds! We are going to Florida later this year without the kids. So, I wanted a new swimsuit for our trip. I figured this was the best time since they are on sale. Well, after dragging my family all over the mall, I went back and bought the first one I tried on (yes, Dad, I know!) So, it is a red two piece. Yes, I said TWO PIECE. Can you believe it?? I am not going to show you a picture, because hopefully by the time we go on our trip, I will have lost another 10-15 pounds. I am hoping to be at my goal weight by then. So, maybe you'll see a picture from Florida this fall.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
whoo-hoo!! A red 2 piece!! Sexy Momma! :)
Post a Comment