We celebrated a great Father's Day with Jason today. We went to church and then went to eat at his favorite place, Jinbeh.
A few weeks ago, I thought I had this great plan to get pictures taken of the girls and I to give him. I told Rylee it was a secret and not to tell him. Well, he had not been home ten minutes before she said, "Daddy, today, we went to the mall and we took pictures for you for Father's Day, but it's a surprise!" So, he got the pictures he knew about! I also wanted to have a little surprise for him, so we also got him a book from the PGA to keep his golf scores in.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father to our children. Happy Father's Day, Jason. I love you!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Father's Day with Daddy
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment