Saturday we went to look for Reagan's big girl furniture. She is a climber and we think she may crawl out of her crib soon. So, I have been looking online and trying to find the perfect thing. So, I found this place called DFW Furniture Direct. It said they had a showroom so we decided to go look. Well, we get there and it looks a little shady. The "showroom" was about the size of a Quizno's! The furniture was wall to wall with a little path through it. They did have the bed I was wanting to see and now we are thinking about what to do. We'll see, but it was a funny day and the girls were sweet. Here are two pictures of them hanging out in the car while we drove all over town.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment