For those of you who don't know the pancake story, here it is...
Right after Jason and I married, I decided to make pancakes. Being a young bride, I had never done this before and I was not the best cook anyway. So, I get up on a Saturday morning and cook pancakes for my new husband. Well, he took one bite and said, "These are not as good as my Mom's pancakes." Well, as you women know, these are about the worst words a husband can say to his new wife! So, I promptly responded, "Well, then, the next time you want pancakes, you can just go see your momma!" I decided I would never make them again. So, anytime Mimi comes to visit, she makes pancakes. And, I must say, they are the best pancakes in the world!
Thank goodness that Mimi taught Ashley how to make them. She has tried to teach me, but they just are not the same! So, Aunt Ally made pancakes and the girls were so happy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment