I was at home on Tuesday afternoon when the phone rings. I didn't recognize the name on the Caller ID. I answered it and a lady asks to speak to Jason. I said he was not available and asked what the call was regarding. She said, "I'm needing to talk to him about his son." Well, of course, this was a shocking statement to me! I immediately, in no uncertain terms, told her, "He does not have a son!" She was very adament that he did, so I told her I did not think she had the right Jason. So, after a little discussion, she told me, she was looking for Jason Ernest Reeves. I told her she didn't have the right person and she should keep looking. I even had the heart to tell her good luck. You would think before you dropped a bomb like that on an unsuspecting wife, that you would check to see if it was the right man!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's weird! I figured it was the pharmacy messing up names again!
Post a Comment