Friday, June 25, 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

I preordered my iPhone 4 last week and the only option I had was to pick it up at the store. I went to pick it up and was amazed at how long the line was. Of course, I had the girls with me and luckily I had packed toys and snacks. We had nice people around us that held our place for potty breaks. We grabbed Chick-fil-a on a potty break and ate it in line.



Rylee played the leapster and Reagan colored. They traded off with the toys and stroller time.






They played with my phone and took pictures.






Six, yes I said 6, hours later we got my phone and headed home.
Was it worth it you ask...TOTALLY!!

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

I can't believe how long the wait was, but I bet your phone is amazing! I pretty much have to choose between the phone and the iPad. I think I'll get the iPad! What do you think?

Ashley Hlavaty said...

I love your hat!