OK, so I post some cute (a.k.a. "funny") pics of Rhonda on our blog, and she responds with a punch to the gut with a silly face I made on her phone. In the interest of fun and closure, I present to you an equally silly face Rhonda made using our iMac, but then in fairness, I post a silly pic AND VIDEO of myself making silly faces using the iMac as well. I hope everyone following these last three posts enjoys the show, this is either (1) true love or (2) what married people do for fun on Friday nights after they have kids... ;-)
Admit it, Apple Fans, you've all done this with the Photo Booth application...
And just like a sheep, I followed in Rhonda's footsteps...
Click the image for a YouTube video.



1 comments:
Jason, were you the only one in the room during your video? hehe...
Post a Comment