This morning the girls and I met our friend, Jill, and her four girls for a play date at the Frisco Commons Park. They have a huge wooden play area and also this cute splash/sprinkler park. Jill and I got to sit in the shade and visit while the girls played in the water. It is nice because there is no chance your child could drown and the area is small enough you can see your kids at all times. After about an hour and a half we headed over to Chick-fil-a for lunch and more play time. We had a great time and as you can see from my next post, the girls were worn out. Reagan was asleep in the car before we hit the tollway. We will definitely be going back and best of all, it was free!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Frisco Splash Park
Even with other friends there, our girls played with each other most of the time.
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO CUTE! I love that place! When I worked at that daycare in Frisco we would take vans full of kids there to play. It's so cool! I always wanted to run around and play too.
I love how they play together! Such sweet sisters!
Post a Comment