Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Cut?

As a mom, one of my greatest fears is the Rylee would cut her own hair (or as in my case, that her sister would cut her hair!)  I love Rylee's hair and have preached to her for a long time that scissors are only for paper.  After the great disaster that her room was in, Jason and I were helping clean it, and we found the strangest thing on the window sill behind Rylee's night stand...

When Jason asked her about it, she first denied it and then admitted she had cut her bangs just a little bit.  She was sorry and obviously had tried to hide the evidence.  Hopefully it won't happen again.

2 comments:

Chrysti Love said...

Happens in the best of families! Gran

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oh my! It's a little funny. I can't believe she tried to stash the evidence. At least she came clean! Chelsey cut her own hair once, and I believe it was right before picture day. It was her bangs and she looks silly.