Saturday, February 27, 2010

Roller Skating

I took Rylee on a Mommy/Rylee date to the skating rink and to dinner.  Our Sunday School class had a social and we all brought our daughters.  I did not think Reagan was quite big enough, so she and Jason went on a Daddy/Reagan date to Chick-fil-a and Best Buy.  Here are some pictures from Thunderbird Roller Rink.

After I got her skates on, Rylee stood up and immediately fell down.  I was skeptical at this point.

Several months ago, the women went skating and I had a very hard time.  Either I'm getting old or my CMT is to blame, but either way, I think my skating days are behind me.  My sweet friend, Carrie, offered to help Rylee out.  Carrie teaches Reagan's class with me every other Sunday at church.

Rylee quickly decided she needed no one to hold her hand.  She did really well considering this was her first time on real roller skates.
Carrie and Amy decided to help Rylee skate fast.
We had a great time and now it was time to return the skates.
Rylee had a great time with her friend, Kyla.
After no nap and then roller skating, it took Rylee all of about two minutes to fall asleep tonight.  We had another beautiful day.

3 comments:

Chrysti Love said...

Help her to remeber to bring her skates to the lake. I'll get my and sneak them down there! PaPa thinks I might hurt myself and I hope he is wrong!
Love, Gran

Ashley Hlavaty said...

It looks like she had a blast!!

Chelsey Jade said...

I was hoping you would be skating too! I'm not sure if you remember when I was little and me and Jami were adicted to skating. I hope she loved it!