Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Family Fun

Here is a video of the family having fun in the back yard.  Click the image below to watch the video.


Rhonda agreed to have me update her Facebook profile photo with image on the right below.  The original photo is on top, and I modified it to create the image on bottom in Photoshop Elements by duplicating the layer, applying a decent amount of Gaussian blur, overlaying the layer and changing its opacity to 50%.  The net effect is darker darks, lighter lights, and a softer image.


2 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

I love it! Mimi will be happy to see that they are getting good use out of those bouncy balls. And I loved the jumping pics! It's good to see you in the frames too Jason! See you guys tomorrow!!

Mimi said...

I love this!! This is the first time I have seen the girls on the bouncy balls. They are sooo cute! I'm glad they are enjoying them. The tee taw on the swingset was a little tense but looked like fun. Y'all did a good job with the video and pics! What a great "Family Fun" day! Love you all!!