I can't take the credit. Rylee got a DVD by Leap Frog called Letter Factory. Reagan has just picked it up from that. It teaches the letters and the sounds. You can hear on some of the letters she says the sound instead of the letter name, but I still think she is doing good for her age. You should get it for Jaden. It is at Walmart with the Leap Frog toys.
3 comments:
amazing...you must work with her all the time. How did you do it?
I can't take the credit. Rylee got a DVD by Leap Frog called Letter Factory. Reagan has just picked it up from that. It teaches the letters and the sounds. You can hear on some of the letters she says the sound instead of the letter name, but I still think she is doing good for her age. You should get it for Jaden. It is at Walmart with the Leap Frog toys.
So cute!!!
Post a Comment