A couple of weeks ago, Rylee came across an extra garage door opener that we have in the house, and apparently she started playing with it. Rhonda found her with it a while later, and checked the garage door. Sure enough, it was open. Rhonda closed it and didn't give it much more thought.
She then noticed that the passenger's side door was simply pushed shut, and then found that there were items missing from her console. We believe that someone quickly got into our garage when it was open and stole the items, one of which was her Ray-Ban sunglasses. We've been hunting her some new sunglasses, and she finally settled on the Oakley Nanowire 2.0.
For those wanting to sing along, remember this old tune.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
The Futures So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)
Posted by Jason Reeves at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
They look great! I just got some new sunglasses yesterday as well. They aren't super nice ones though. I just got them at Ross with a gift card. I actually was able to get two pair and they are too cute!
Post a Comment