We went to the American Girl store today to celebrate Skylar's 7th Birthday! Skylar got to pick out a doll. She had a catalog and had been going through it and picked out what she wanted. She looked at all of her options and ended up with the one she had wanted from the catalog.
Here she is! Skylar named her Lilly (I don't know if I spelled it right!)
Uncle Jason and I paid to have Lilly's ears pierced for Skylar's present. Here they are waiting in line to have that done.
Reagan waited somewhat patiently for the ear piercing.
We then went to the Bistro for desserts. They have little highchairs for the dolls to sit in while we eat. Our girls brought their Bitty Baby Twins with them.
Skylar chose a Root Beer Float for her dessert.
After we put Reagan to bed, she wanted me to lay down in bed with her and talk. She told me what a great time she had today. She also said, "Mommy, it's just too bad. It's just too bad that I didn't get to have a drink of Skylar's cake!" That girl just cracks me up!




2 comments:
Maybe Reagan will be happy with a cup cake that GranBob is bringing next week. Love the pictures. And you.
Such girly fun!
Post a Comment