Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sea World Day #1

Today was a great day at Sea World with the Dennis family. Here are just a few of the 1,047 images that were taken so far. Most of them will be deleted, keeping only the best. At 8 frames per second, you can burn through a lot of digital photos. Many more photos will come in later posts.
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Texas 151 Access Rd,San Antonio,United States

3 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oh fun fun!!! Now the girls and I will have to compare our Sea World stories! I bet they loved it. I LOVE the pic of Reagan and that lollipop! What a cutie!

Greta said...

Arizona Basketball huh? Someone has been re-gifting!! Ha ha...

Looks like you guys are having fun!!

Bobbie said...

Heah,Reagan may I have lick on that lollipop.???
Sure does look good!!
I know you and Rylee are having a great time!!!

Love you, gb