Rylee gets to dress up for school on Wednesday as what she wants to be when she grows up. She wants to be a "cooker" aka chef. We worked for over an hour this afternoon to make this chef hat. I think it turned out great.

-- Post From My iPhone
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Rylee gets to dress up for school on Wednesday as what she wants to be when she grows up. She wants to be a "cooker" aka chef. We worked for over an hour this afternoon to make this chef hat. I think it turned out great.

Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 11:47 PM
4 comments:
SOOOO Cute! I love it! She's the cutest "cooker" I've ever seen!
It is fun to dream! I am glad you had time to make the costume.
I'm sorry. I didn't do the comment correctly. I am Anonymous. Gran
Rylee you are adorable! You and Mom did a terrific job on the chef's hat and it goes great with your apron. You make a great "cooker"! I love you!!
Post a Comment