Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our New 27" iMac

With our camera equipment, we've been generating a ton of photos and HD videos of the family. After a lot of research, we purchased our first Mac (a 27" iMac), largely because of the media capabilities it has (my Vista computer crashing at least 73 times since March didn't hurt the cause, either). I took video with our 7D of the unboxing, you can view it by clicking on the link below. If your internet connection and machine can handle it, there is an HD version as well.


3 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

Oh Happy Day!! (Imagine an Gospel Choir singing!) Oh Happy Day!!

I'm so happy for you guys. If you aren't already, you'll be in love with your iMac! Yours is bigger than mine - I'm jealous! But mostly just excited for you!

Was this an early birthday gift, Jason?

Brad Scarborough said...

Oh, pretty sweet. I may have to consider an iMac after all... ;-)

Jeffrey Hipp said...

Nice! I'm slightly envious — Jess and I got a 24-inch iMac to use as our living room entertainment center... then the 27-inch came out the same month!

I see you have already mastered iMovie, as well. Nice work.