Friday, January 22, 2010

Kitchen Bible Verse

Over Christmas, Rhonda and I picked out a Bible verse that we wanted to place on our kitchen wall. We've seen these wall products before and liked them. Rhonda and her friend, Missy, put the verse on the wall, and we really like how it turned out. I also used the verse to play around with depth of field effects with my camera.

With the last photo, I experimented with what it might look like to have a wall verse in our bedroom, and before you call me a typical guy, the verse that was chosen for that experiment was Rhonda's idea (and simply a joke).











1 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

I think the verse in the kitchen looks great! And I like all the depth of field pics. Looks cool!

As for the bedroom stuff, I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that! ;)