I took Rylee to the allergist today for an increased dose of peanut flour. We went from 0.2 grams to 0.25 grams. This was not a big increase, but yet she had a mild reaction. We knew this day would come, but I had hoped we would get further along before it did. She got a rash on her neck and a stuffy nose. We gave her Zyrtec and the reaction stopped pretty quickly.
We will give her the 0.25 dose tonight. We are prepared if she does have a reaction and if she does, we will back down to last week's dose and try again to increase it next week.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Peanut News
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We're praying that it will get easier for her and you guys as well. I'm sure its hard to give it to her knowing she might have a reaction. Hopefully it will all get better!
Post a Comment