Here is a video that I took this evening comparing the quiet 20D built-in flash versus the mechanized sound of the 7D. I've been trying to determine if this is normal (or a problem with my 7D), but I now believe that all is well. I found a video from Canon on YouTube that seems to show the flash making the same sound. Watch my video below, then click here to watch the Canon video (listen at the point 25 seconds into the video). Found another video here at time 6:57 that has the flash making the same sound. I normally shoot with an external flash anyway, so I'm not worried about this, I just wanted to make sure my camera wasn't broken right out of the box.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Canon 7D Flash Sound
Posted by Jason Reeves at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i'm very impressed with your awesome new camera! But did you guys use it to take pictures from Fall Festival this year? If so, I'd love to see some of those images! :) hehe...
Post a Comment