Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let the Christmas Decorating Begin

While Reagan is visiting PaPa and Gran at the farm house, we began decorating the house for Christmas. Note that I'm experimenting with a flash slideshow for this post -- you can click on the slideshow to see the images in a web album if you choose. Give me your feedback on the use of the slideshow rather than each individual image (the slideshow is in flash, so you won't be able to view it from the iPhone).

2 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

The decorations look awesome!!!

I think the slideshow idea is great! It saves so much space on the blog, and then if you want to go see each picture up close you can go to the album. I think its great!!

Chrysti Love said...

Reagan says "Its beautiful.I like that."
It does look great. After I got the album open I thought the slide show worked great.
By the way, the camera is totally worth it.