We did not get to celebrate Mother's Day with Mimi in May, so while she and Chelsey were here, we did just that. We went to eat dinner at Saltgrass then came home to give Mimi her gift. I had a book made using Shutterfly of pictures of the girls from 2008. It is amazing to see how much they have grown over the year. I think she really likes it. Thanks, Mimi, for raising the wonderful man I love!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Mother's Day for Mimi
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I agree with Ashley on the TuTu's!They look great!
Regan's hair has grown so much and it looks as if she may take after her Daddy on those curls!Wow!
It really looks pretty.
Both girls seem to have grown a lot since I last saw them and it really has not been that long.
Post a Comment