We started swimming lessons at the gym on Monday morning. We will go Mon-Thur for two weeks. They are thirty minute sessions and were supposed to have four kids in each class. However, the classes ended up with only one child per class, ours! So, we are getting private lessons for the group lesson cost. What a deal!
Rylee is doing great! She is learning to float on her back, go under water, and learning several different ways to swim. She is not confident on her own yet, but we're getting there.
Reagan is in a "Mommy and Me" class where I swim with her. She is doing okay, but is mostly playing. The teacher says she is doing great for her age. She says she wants to go down the slide at the lake, so I want her to be able to go under without choking. We'll see how that goes.

-- Post From My iPhone
1 comments:
I bet little Reagan just has a blast! It's a little scary with her I'm sure! And lucky Rylee having private lessons. I hope she has fun!
Post a Comment