Sunday, June 21, 2009

In The Corner

Reagan has not been very obedient lately, so we decided to try something new. We will see if this helps!

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Ashley Hlavaty said...

This brings back memories of having to stand in time out for as many minutes as we were old. And if your nose came off the wall it started over. I'm sure I "timed out" for half an hour here or there.

Debbie Willett said...

let me know if it works. We are going thru the same thing.

kathy1kealoha said...

Oh what memories! I don't remember Jason being in time out and Ashley very seldom but Colby and Chelsey!
Colby hated it and would ask for a whipping instead. He did do his time very well though just the way it was to be done, standing with your forehead on the door. Chelsey never did it properly. She would sit on the floor with her back to the door and stare at me. I wonder what was going on in her head at the time or maybe not. Love you kids!