Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rhonda's Arches

Call me weird, but I'm a "foot guy".  Not to level of a foot fetish, but sexy feet go a long way in my book.  Think about it -- look around at other's bare feet, and you'll see that most people have ugly feet.  Therefore, sexy feet are uncommon, so you've got to marry that special someone when you come across special feet.  ;-)

Rhonda has sexy feet (and yes, I married her for other reasons as well!).  While Rhonda was going through some of her senior photos from high school for scrapbooking, I noticed how much the arch of her foot has risen in the past 13 years.  As you are aware, she has CMT, and highly arched feet are a symptom of that condition.  I took a photo of her in the same pose for you to see the comparison below.  The second photo is a closeup of her arch, you can really see how much space is in there.  Click on the photos for larger versions.

Maybe all the foot rubs I've given her over the years have pushed her arches up.  ;-)  I still find her feet sexy...



0 comments: