Reagan came home from Pa Pa & Gran's and said, "Mommy, we got a new kitchen! It is so beautiful!" Of course, that made my day! Daddy was upset the she didn't even really notice the Christmas tree except to inform us we did not have a star on top!
GranBob gave me a set of dishes that I have wanted for a long time. I am so excited to have them and used them to decorate with. Thanks, GB!
We are going to be adding a Bible verse on the wall behind the table in the breakfast nook, but have to give the paint some time before we do that.I found this chest and just thought it was so pretty.
Laura came over and helped me decorate and do some shopping. I'm sure Jason is glad it is over so I will stop spending money! It took him a while to warm up to the change, but now he says he likes it. I love it!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
New Kitchen
Posted by Rhonda Reeves at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I REALLY LOVE it! It looks so great! And I can't wait to see the dishes up close. I like how you used them to decorate! It's so nice!
Rhonda, you did an excellent job in decorating. I love the dishes! The new paint and decorations make it seem so warm and inviting. Great job!
Post a Comment